CureZone   Log On   Join
cancer

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
steven41 Views: 1,268
Published: 9 years ago

cancer

cancer to me is a decomposer that is designed to dessolve your body back into the earth once life has left.....The key to staying healthy were cancer is concerned,is to never wake it up........Toxins,chemicals,and such are the big causes that can wake this animal up....Oh,and constapation,of coarse.......What we put in our mouth,what we breath,and expose our skin to are some of the key ingredients to wake this cancer up that lays dorment inside us like the grass lays dorment in the winter......Lets talk about constapation for a minute.....The colon can get constapated for shure,but the vascular system and the lymphatic system are also in jeperty of clogging up,and /or getting stagnated......When these systems back up or stagnate,you are createing a enviroment that raises the cancer to life......It is also of my openion,that acid aids to the cause also.....It is verry important to keep these systems open and moving.......When cancer is being check in a person,the Doctors will inject high doses of sugars to chech the stage and activity of the cancer.......Cancer loves raw sagar,,,,,just loves it......So when you are consuming all those sugars,just remember who loves it.....MR.Cancer.......So yes,,,,,its of my openion that raw sugar is a key ingredient in multiplying cancer and enhansing the cancer spread.........Raw sugars also create a acid system..........My grandfather used to put out roach poison mixed with sugar to kill the roaches.......The sugar attracted the roach,but the poison killed it...........In my openion,this is what juicing does to cancer inside the body.......The natural sugar inside the juice attracts the cancer,while the vit-c destroys the cancer.........The key to this is to saturate the body in a consistant manner,until the cancer dies back down to its dormant state.......And then maintain a diet,that in no way,will wake the cancer back up....So by juicing for 30 or 40 or 50 days or even longer if nessessary,you are practiceing a form of natural theoropy that far exceeds the chemical theoropy that the medical field uses,in my humble openion.......Steve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)