CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Truth is within you

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 1,766
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,009,631

Re: The Truth is within you

The teachings of Jesus are simple, not complex at all.  "The kingdom of God is within you" is but one excellent example.  Another is in Psalm 46:10: "“Be still, and know that I am God..." which is the basis of a vast majority of meditation techniques world wide and has been for centuries - even before Jesus.

We are all Gods and that point was reiterated by Jesus when they were about to stone him:

John 10:31-38: "Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him.  Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”  The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods”’?  If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?  If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.”

The scripture that Jesus was referring to is Psalm 82:6-7 which reads:

I said, “You are gods, And all of you are children of the Most High.
But you shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes.”

Every human on the Planet is a son or daughter of God.  We are each an eternal spirit residing in our Temples, our bodies, and are temporarily on the Planet - school house Earth on our journey back to the All That Is from whom we all originated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)