CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Apology to Anthony

Anthony87 Views: 1,402
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,888

Re: Apology to Anthony

Hello Sans sucre, No problem at all. It was fine what you said. We all come here from different backgrounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tlavyUZ5Bc&feature=relmfu
Hes been my advisor and been deead on financially when leaders try to figure out how to stimulate their failing countries. He comes from a mormon background in Utah. He made me get into metals investing at gold 666 and now it is 1720. I was called a heretic for pounding that truth into people around me..just like attributing candida to the western diet of excesses and not some fungal syndrome. That being said. Theres only a few weeks left to 2012. Him and Madonna are saying the next few years will be turbulent and to me they represent the opposite ends of the spectrum of good and selfish.

He encourages free thought. She promotes the establishment and a hyperselfish existence. During her 30 years it's all been about religion and the book of revealations and I expect a revealation from her for us all to see within a month...something truely bizarre about this "end" people are joking and talking about. Shes recording something in Brazil in 2 weeks that should be off the charts in terms of revealation...After coming out with a song at the beginning of 2012 with a song demanding love and attention while drinking burgundy sacramental wine...promoting a tour where she puts her name on a cross and offers peace to the world. It looks like there are people that worship her and people that think she's old, used up, and full of it. And then there's me..I think I get why she is so big in 2012 and saying what she is saying. So yeah thats what I've got for the issue and am perfectly confident not unearthing it again. Perfectly fine waiting it out. Thanks for the post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)