CureZone   Log On   Join
exfoliative cheilitis my story

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,695
Published: 9 years ago

exfoliative cheilitis my story

Hello. i posted way below but i am afraid it will get lost in all of the crap going on in that thread. i have been following this forum for awhile but havent posted for a few reasons. i have been following the discussion and trying many treatments including not applying any ointment to my lips for about 4 months. showed little progress. the main reason i decided to post today is because my current treatment is showing great progress. however i was unable to explain this before getting attacked and falsely accused of defending someone and even being someone else after my very first post by certain people on the page. i got this from biting my lips for many years so i first assumed it is a wound. so the experiments i have been trying mostly have to do with allowing them to heal. i have currently been using hyaluronic acid for about a month and just recently started using an all natural non-petroleum product along with that. i also eat healthy Diet and take several supplements. you may know this as the experiment that lipshits posted about long ago and more recently healing2012, who i have been falsely accused of defending and being. i have no problem with people expressing their thoughts and opinion whether they are good or bad but i have no interest in helping those who attack and falsely accuse someone they have never talked to. i guess some think that they rule the website. for these reason i will probably no longer contribute to the forum considering it seems pretty pointless at this point. i also think that this is reason why so many people follow but dont post. nobody seems to believe anything that anyone else says. but i know how hard this is to live with and would love to help anyone who needs it. feel free to message me as i will continue to send and receive messages and would love to explain my current experiment and great progress with it. we can do anything through gods will. good luck and god bless.

- Jake

P.S. we should all thank daniel miller for the dedication he shows to our cause. i have seen his website and it will be a great resource now and in the future. i hope to speak with you someday daniel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)