CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

danielxmiller Views: 1,775
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,009,998

Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

I personally find it pretty obvious that this person is, in fact, not Healing2021. They do not write the same, and their grammar/word choice is different. Plus I know that Healing has no interest in doing that in the first place...he is here to figure out the best way to heal this condition, and that is all he has ever been here to do. Whether or not he comes off as rude or uncaring is irrelevant to the ideas and topics he has brought to the forum. Additionally, who cares if it's the same person, what harm is it going to cause by having more than one username? It doesn't actually matter at all. The only thing that really doesn't belong here is someone trying to sell a product saying it is a proven cure when it really hasn't been. Discussion is discussion, and that is what we are here for, whether it is someone talking to himself or another member, it really doesn't matter as long as we are all trying to reach the same goal--which we are.

Aside from that, I would love to hear/see your progress, and I don't think you should punish the world from your personal results because of a difference you had with another member on one thread. Everyone is here to learn so please share with us what you have experienced over the past four months, as there are only a handful doing this approach.

And it's nice to meet you as well :) feel free to message me anytime. My contact info is on my site.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)