CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Healing2021 Views: 1,670
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,207

Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

First of all I have never showed ANYTHING but support for Daniel, and he knows that. And there is absolutely nothing on this forum that would indicate otherwise. So Longterm your just completely making shit up, just trying to turn people against me or something. Clearly such a sad life.

Second of all I dont give a f*** what you say or think about me but dont accuse some random person of being me. You're just mad that he was backing me while you and all of your naturopathic butt buddies were trying to gang up on me. Need I remind you that Soilwork also posted saying that he agreed with me. Is he a clone also? Or maybe you made all of those clones on the other thread to agree with you so much. All of you sounded the exact same anyways.

And finally how f***ing paranoid are you. Thats the only explanation for what you are doing. I dont know if you have a crush on me or something but why dont you just let it go dude.

Sure I have expressed some strong feelings, and I know that sometimes they come off as a bit harsh, but my thoughts are that people should express what they really feel. I find that much more helpful than people constantly trying to just please everyone else with BS. At least Im 100% honest.

And I have contributed more good information to this site than you ever will. You dont notice that you make all these dumb, random f***ing posts that nobody ever responds to. It just ends up being a post with 5 or 6 posts by only you. You just bring up completely random topics that have no relation to each other, and expect people to take them seriously?

And if you want to talk about frauds, lets talk about you. I seriously doubt that you are even treated. I never believed you were, which I even expressed to you earlier. You have never come close to proving you are treated, and if you were then I would think that you would be researching causes that are closely linked with the treatment that treated you. But your not. Your back to posting random naturopath, homeopathic BS that nobody is interested in.

Leave this dude alone he is much smarter than you. And could undoubtedly help more people on here than you ever have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)