CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Healing2021 Views: 1,721
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,222

Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

Hahaha, I have never shown ANYTHING but respect for him. Including PMing him to tell him how great his progress is and to encourage him. Sure I have perhaps questioned his method in the past, but I also tried that method so I can say whatever I want. Theres nothing wrong with that, thats what comes along with a DISCUSSION FORUM. I know what your doing here and I know that Daniel doesnt think that I disrespect him so go ahead and keep trying to make shit up. So if anyone is having a memory lapse its you.

And I wasnt harassing anyone. I called your methods "ILLOGICAL", and backed up my statement. Then you called me "UNEDUCATED", so I responded. Which one seems more disrespectful? Questioning someone's method, which happens CONSTANTLY on here? Or questioning someones intelligence? Of course I will respond strongly when you call me uneducated.

Go back and read it.

Go f*** yourself Lonterm. I could care less what you say about me because you are just a sad, lonely person, who has to make up being cured so that people will actually listen to his BS theories for once. But dont try to put words in my mouth (which you constantly do by the way, learn how to read) saying that I insulted someone who I immensely respect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.313 sec, (1)