CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,552
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,222

Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

HAHA, I have never shown ANYTHING but respect for Daniel. Including telling him how great his progress is and how much I respect how well he is documenting his treatment. I have sent him PM's saying how great his lips are looking and encouraging to stick with it, because at this point I truly think he will be cured. And I know that he doesnt think I disrespect him, so keep having YOUR memory lapse and making shit up, doesnt matter to me.

Sure I perhaps have questioned his method in the past, but I have also tried that method. Theres nothing wrong with that, thats what comes with a DISCUSSION FORUM.

And I wasnt harassing you. I called your method "ILLOGICAL", and backed up my statement. Then you called me "UNEDUCATED" which provoked a strong response from me. What sounds more disrespectful? Questioning someones method? (which happens all the time on here by the way). Or questioning someones intelligence? Of course Im going to respond strongly.

I could care less what you say about me longterm. Your just a sad, lonely, person. But dont misrepresent my words, (which you CONSTANTLY do, learn how to read) and put words in my mouth, saying that I disrespect someone who I have IMMENSE respect for.

And quit being a paranoid f*** and let others post without constantly accusing them of being a "clone". They will contribute more than you have. Your just someone who has to falsely claiming you found a treatment that worked for you, so that people will actually listen to your BS theories for once. News flash buddy, NOBODY IS LISTENING! Look at the last few posts you have made! Any responses? Nope, just you rambling on and on.

You say that I am such a mean guy, yet your attacking some new, innocent person and preventing them from sharing anymore. You sound like the a**ho**

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)