CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
longterm Views: 1,493
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,227

Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

This is exactly what I expect from you= denial. It is your dominant personality trait. I did not make up what I wrote abut Daniel. In your mind, you see yourself as respecting everyone when you do not.

I never called you uneducated. Go back to your harassing post to me in the food video post. You wrote you were more educated than me. I wrote that it appears I am more educated about the symptoms of celiac disease and the viruses I have.

You called my methods illogical? I suppose you are referring to the documentary makers whose methods were explained.

You might be living in another world. I said my treatment healed my lips, but I noticed if I go off the silicone strips my lips get dry and may go back to unhealed state. In fact, I recently advised others not to try my method since it is only a temporary band-aid. One must really do something internally if inflammation is the cause.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.781 sec, (1)