CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Healing2021 Views: 1,627
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,236

Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

I never said I respected everyone. I definitely dont respect you. I just said that I have nothing but respect for DANIEL. Again, stop misrepresenting my words.

And yes I said I was more educated than you after you said DIRECT QUOTE "you need to educate yourself more".

And yes I called your methods illogical. Nothing to do with some dumb video that I didnt watch. I called YOUR methods illogical, which I have been reading about for months. I CLEARLY explain this in my post. I said that you are so interested in natural methods to keep your body healthy and "remove toxins" etc, yet you dont participate in the most natural, healthy way to keep your body in good health. EXERCISE. And also you try all of this natural health crap that the average person doesnt do, to keep healthy, yet you are CLEARLY much more unhealthy than the average person. Doesnt make sense to me. Still doesnt.

You just constantly try to rationalize and discredit the HUGE list of medical problems that you say you have every week. I mean you literally have more health problems than anyone I have ever read. I really wish I kept a list.

Anyways, Im dont talking to you about this, your just going to keep making shit up and misrepresenting my words. I just couldnt let you get away with saying that I disrespect Daniel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

12.703 sec, (1)