CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
longterm Views: 1,485
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,239

Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

It is funny how you claimed to respect me in your PM, but just now you wrote you never respected me. It is funny how you thought the fibroblast theory made most sense to you out of all the theories (I still have the PM in my inbox)-even the dermatologist you respect recommended the silicone gel in the past and she had interest in the potassium Iodine drops, which were commonly used in the past for wound healing.

You leave out the full sentences to confuse the context. I said you need to educate yourself more about the symptoms of celiac disease and the viruses I have. They can cause several symptoms so it is not surprising that I have many symptoms or conditions these conditions can cause. Any good doctor would know that, as well as not put patients down for having lots of symptoms or test abnormalities. A good doctor would also not call a patient with my conditions or adrenal fatigue lazy. You must understand that certain conditions can cause fatigue. This is not a ME world. Just because you do not feel fatigue, it does not mean others do not. Due to my conditions, I feel more fatigue when I exercise. I should be able to express my symptoms without being harassed.

You just do not get it. How many times have I said I have not fully started the gluten-free diet. Celiac disease may contribute to a lot of my symptoms. And no matter how much I exercise, it will not improve celiac disease or get rid of my viruses. Can you get rid of chicken pox or herpes by exercising? So, what you wrote is illogical.

I wrote what happened with Daniel in the past. Actions speak louder than words. If I wrote in a post (before all of this) that you have disrespected me, you would deny it. But here you are admitting that you have disrespected me.

I think you are the one who keeps misrepresenting information, but you cannot see it.

I am glad you are done talking to me. It is like a broken record having to repeat things to you over and over because you get it wrong. It is not worth my time. And it is amazing why you wonder why I am so into research. The obvious reason is I want my peeling lips to be gone forever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.234 sec, (2)