CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
longterm Views: 1,699
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,268

Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

I do have a PM, which you stated your dermatologist stated potassium Iodine was used in past to treat wounds. You said your dermatologist thought this was a wound. Another memory lapse.

Tell the people from the other forum you never implied exercise heals anything.

I get most of my information from clinical trials that are proved by testing. Anyway, fibroblasts could still be the cause of inflammation. At least they have been shown to be cause of inflammation in celiac disease.

You did tell me to leave the site. Another memory lapse.

The courtesy was out the window before the PM. You have a habit of talking disrespectful, but excuse it by stating you can say whatever you want. It does not matter to me if you respect me or not. It does not give you the right to harass, though.

I am not trying to turn others against you. You are the one doing it by your actions or lack of respect for all.

My claims are not ridiculous. Most of the information comes from clinical trials. Actually, I have found many of my claims written years ago by doing searches on this forum. And that makes me think this or that is a possibility since it has worked for someone. I also like to be open to new theories to see if it could be related to me. If I do not have a certain condition, someone else might have it so the information might help. Since I do not use a notebook, I post my notes here to keep track. If it bothers you, you get bothered too easily.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.203 sec, (1)