CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

Healing2021 Views: 1,586
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,340

Re: exfoliative cheilitis my story

Haha all of that information wasnt from one PM. It was from multiple PMs and posts. Even if it was it doesnt change the fact that I just easily pointed out every way in which your last post was false.

And please by any means point out in the post below, where I said anything that indicates that exercise cures ANY condition (besides fatigue), let alone EVERY condition like you continue to claim I did. You wont find it. Just because your natropath friends couldnt understand simple English either, doesnt mean that you guys are correct simply because the number of you.

Anyways, thats all i needed to say to you. I clearly pointed out your lies and misrepresentations of my words with your own posts. Its now pretty clear who has been lying and putting words in people's mouths.

I have other much more important work to do and cant continue wasting my time with you. So your responses will be pointless and sad because they wont be read.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.281 sec, (1)