CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Please....

Views: 2,215
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,485

Re: Help! Please....

Hello I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with this at your age. Please don't think of suicide there are many ways to treat this. What does the odor smell like. It looks like it could be from your hpylori, maybe you should check that again to see if the Antibiotics killed it. Probiotics are also important to bring back the good bacteria to kill the bad odor causing bacteria. Maybe intestinew might be good to help repair the intestinal lining, I'm guessing. There is also a test on mebo for tmau and it takes 5 weeks to get back but in your case it looks like its a stomach issue. You should get tested for food allergies , celiac, lactose intolerance, hydrogen breath test and fructose malabsorption. It looks like food allergies might be what it is because of the relation to what you eat. There are different diets you can try like the Fodmaps diet which is a diet for IBS. There are internal deodorant, copper chlorophyllin and activated charcoal you can also take (the activated charcoal 3 hours away from meals it can mess with nutrient absorption) there are the tmau protocols on the mebo website about vit b2, chlorophyll and AC including dosage which might be helpful for a variety of Body Odor s not necessarily only tmau. There are undertec underpants incase of excessive flatulence. Best of luck to you. I also know how hard this is and im looking for my cure, but for now, I enjoy talking to you guys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.765 sec, (1)