CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Please....

staringyouintheface Views: 2,096
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,485

Re: Help! Please....

I am so sorry to hear of the distress you are going through at this time. It is of CRITICAL importance that you explain to your parents how truly horrific this is for you and that you are heading for a nervous breakdown! I know it's hard to do, but if you carry on in this manner just trying to fight through everyday it will also possibly lead to long term Schizophrenia or pyschosis, which opens the door to a truck load more of issues!

Since you have clearly been diagnosed with problems, it is not being unrealistic that you may well have a different odor of somekind that will be even more aggraveted by anxiety and stress. Please don't go down the road of locking yourself away and trying all kinds of crazy things to mask or eliminate the odor in someway, the results for this are just more psychologically damaging and won't cure a thing, maybe even make it worse, as many on this board will already know through vast experience!

You should be pulled out of any stressfull environments IMMEDIATELY until full testing and satisfactory conclusions have been found. I know you may well not want to pull out of education yourself at this time, but like everything else, if you jump on something early enough, there is an excellent chance of 100% recovery!

If you ever feel down, make sure you talk to the people closest to you and try to be as open and honest as possible. Come to these boards to talk too if that helps. Please don't go wild and spends tons of nights locked away searching the net for every single possible cause and cure of your condition, it will only frighten you and lead to more Depression and probably strange thoughts, trust me.

Hope this helps a little and please keep us informed of your progress, God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.918 sec, (1)