CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Onwards Views: 1,946
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,848

Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:)

Hi Dave- Yes it is easy to get into informational overload here on Curezone. The problem with AF/chronic infections/ parasites is it takes a long time to heal these conditions. It becomes easy to become impatient and think that what we are doing is not working and hence on to the next thing.

I have found working with one protocol to be the easiest. I too have or had AF/chronic infections/parasites. I have recovered about 95%. My advice to you is to get your mineral levels up before you start doing all kinds of cleanses. I battled a very bad parasite problem off and on for 2 years. I did all kinds of Clark liver flushes, Bowel Cleanses and took copious amounts of strong herbal paracides. Yes I got rid of the parasites but collapsed with adrenal fatigue. The reason for this was I was so mineral depleted that my body just crashed. All but two of my minerals were low. Sodium was 2 and potassium 1 which is crazy low.

If I could do it over I would do the NB first and then tackle infections after about 4-6 months. The NB provides the much needed minerals and the recommended diet should eliminate most food allergies and get rid of the processed foods. Then when the body has a constant supply of digestive enzymes, minerals and good nutrition coming in then start dealing with chronic infections and other stressors. This is what I did and in 1 year I have regained my health. I still take my NB supplements and really enjoy eating a paleo diet.

Try to find a simple lifestyle plan that you can follow for a year.

If you don't want to spend lots of money here is Dr.Wilsons free plan with diet and supplements. This would go a long way in improving a persons health.
http://drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/HEALING%20LIFESTYLE.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)