CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:)

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dave505 Views: 1,810
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,913

Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:)

Hi Onwards, and thanks so much for your feedback.

I really appreciate your effort here on CZ.
So your advice is trying NB first then infections. Reading some of your previous messages (probably before Mexic) i»ve had the feeling you recommend first getting rid of infections and then NB. I just want to clearify myself...which way should i go. although is clear now I have AF and hipotyroid i do want to get rid off some of the critters. lately has been taugh for me.

when you say NB first you mean including the cofee enemas, sauna, supplements.....
i»ve experienced that supplementing mg, ca, fe feeds bacteria or something and benefit from them. it seems they also use these especially for building biofilms to protect)
I tried take normal supplements and I was feeling crap and bedridden and almost not thinking.

I»m now in a middle of a new parasites cleanse...still constipated....
I tried liver flushes... too much for me ...no results...tried castor oil liver pack...felt like dying really...was awfull...Tried Albendazole 5 times and Goldenseal 7 days and now a local natural antiparasitic. I did tried Wormwood but no more than 3 per day as the dye-off made my liver to cry.

When did you know your adrenal crushed - what were your symptoms after taking the antiparasitic stuff?

yes I dont want to spend a lot of money especially I have no job since 2 years now. but i have to do something...I»ve tried last year with a sort of ND in london with some success but did not take care of the real problems. a lot of money of course...I'm still peeing a lot especially if I don't eat carbs or proteins, i'm still feeling the critters moving ...a lot...still very tired...

that»s why my question is „can I afford to let the infections still on?“ cause i»m already tired of them. they become systemic already I guess.

thanks so much for your input and sorry if i was to direct :) just want to find a solution cause i»m tired of,
its like 3-4 years now since i'm struggling and 2 without a job.

dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.047 sec, (1)