CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:)

dave505 Views: 1,701
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,949

Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:)

Thanks for suggestions, jazzy

I should try tomboy and mindmapping to organize my mind. And I»ll need something easy to consult in the same time like a classical notebook i guess. my preference :) too much internet connection not ok for me.

I am like most of us here with ups and downs. Since 2 weeks i»m having a strong cold or something :(. that's why I started a new protocol since last week with albendazole for 5 days (for pinworms) and continuing with a local herbs mixture for pin and giardia. Unfortunately EVERY oficial antiparasitic med here has lactose or maltodextrine or...man these guys are crazy...and all of them are brand names.
Albendazole for example is recognized and tested but did very less for me. Most docs told me 5 days for pinworms is sufficient.

I should join PPTU but first i have to organize my mind.

„It's hard to treat something you don't know and I would stick with treatments that have been researched well and tested in clinical trials.“

I know I should test more especially for bacteria or possible new kind of liver parasites. Some suggested test for strongyloides cause they rarely produce symptoms for years. Who knows... As soon as I»m able to I»ll try to.
Although I wanna try Metametrix did not give an answer regarding sending sample from this part of the world,

Thanks again,
dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)