CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Onwards Views: 1,839
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,955

Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:)

Hi Dave- I recommended the NB first as you indicated that you have AF. If this is the case you are most likely very low on minerals. Cleansing is very hard on the adrenals.

After 2 years cleansing I just completely crashed. My symptoms were severe hypoglycemia, low blood pressure, low body temperature, weak pulse, very dry and brittle hair, yellow coated tongue, extremely exhausted and weak, many migraines etc. The hair test confirmed the AF. I was in stage 3 of exhaustion.

I know how terrible this is to go through and I want to be careful what I tell people. I just think to keep cleansing in a mineral poor state or with AF might do more harm than good.

It is important to try and find out what type of parasites you are dealing with so you can target these.

NB doesn't recommend taking iron. You say you feel them moving. Are they in your intestines? Do you stir through your stool to see what is there? Have you ever passed a roundworm?

Are you taking digestive enzymes with each meal? Those of us with parasites have very low stomach acid and bile production which is what kills parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.477 sec, (1)