CureZone   Log On   Join
Bloating

Minxie Views: 1,438
Published: 9 years ago

Bloating

Dear Dr. Jeff,

I have been experiencing bloating (upper and lower abdomen) for the past six months. It came on suddenly... one morning I just woke up and my abdomen was very swollen. So, I decided to change my diet, cutting out sugar, juicing vegetables, and adding more vegetables and fruits to my diet. That has not stopped the bloating. I also started taking probiotics; those did not help either. I have bloating when my stomach is full or empty--eating doesn't seem to be connected with this. I do not have gas or pain, just a swollen belly, which is obviously abnormal. At one point, I thought this might be serious (e.g., an early warning sign of ovarian cancer). I went to a naturopathic physician who specializes in cancer cases and who does energy/muscle testing. She said I did not have cancer. (Not sure how realiable that type of testing is, though.)

Anyway, I've already done your candida cleanse (I did it a few years ago.) Do you think I should try doing a colon cleanse? Would appreciate any feedback you have.

Thank you.

Yvette in MD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)