CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:)

dave505 Views: 1,803
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,999

Re: Help needed!How to organize health info...:)

Hi onwards and thank again for your feedback,

The AF symptoms you described are similar to mine togheter with anxiety and more energy in the evening for me (between 17.00 and 21.00). And huge tiredness in the morning...I was also thinking of tyroid or clogged liver.
Besides that I have of course leaky gut and SIBO.

"It is important to try and find out what type of parasites you are dealing with so you can target these.
You say you feel them moving. Are they in your intestines? Do you stir through your stool to see what is there? Have you ever passed a roundworm?"

until now we found pinworms and giardia as parasites. they seemed chronic infections - symptoms where there but they never appeared in the tests :(. yes, i feel them moving throug my abdomen like small but persisten movement and also from colon to the chest, ile0-cecal valve also...but at night is absolutely awfull.I passed some white like rice or someting

my other concern is bacteria. until now I found Hpilory, yersinia and enetrobacter...my good flora is about zero now. I tried RenewFlora but had huge bloating and constipation.

Are you taking digestive enzymes with each meal? Those of us with parasites have very low stomach acid and bile production which is what kills parasites.
Just one per day similar with GB3, no Hcl or something. Did you took them for each meal?

I was wondering if vit.A or something can help the linning to not be penetrated by them.

Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)