CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Out of control jaw pain

beatty57 Views: 2,298
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,011,849

Re: Out of control jaw pain

I now have 5 teeth that are bad, but under control thanks to 10 to 15 grams a day of vitamin C. If I need more for pain I take more. I have been losing fillings and teeth for 20 months now and can not afford a dentist. Vitamin C controls infection and inflammation. No inflammation, NO PAIN. I am a very healthy eighty one years old, and can not say how much vitamin C any one needs to control their pain for I have been taking vitamins and supplements for over fifty years and have complete control of my health. I can recommend a way for others to find their vitamin c level to free them selfs of mouth pain. Take two grams of vitamin c every hour until pain stops. If you are having as much pain as I think you are, nights are not going to be problem, When pain is under control, adjust taking your vitamin C to keep that control.
There are side affects, the good news is they are all good ones. If you can eliminate all processed sugars, processed foods and junk foods, your health will get better than you could ever believe, The improvements in your health will be amazing. I have been taking an elevated level of vitamins for four years now and still good things are happening. Like younger skin, toe infection of forty years is disappearing, no change in my glasses in 10 years, no head aches and more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)