CureZone   Log On   Join
Curing candida, easy and healthy

bdell792 Views: 2,596
Published: 11 years ago

Curing candida, easy and healthy

YOU CAN CURE CANDIDA WITH JUICING. The only way I cured mine was to juice. Quite eating sugars, starches, or anything else that turns into sugars in your system. (I even stopped yogurt as it led to flare ups later). Unfortunately pre-fab food is loaded with sugars and salts and should also be avoided if possible. Buy, rent, borrow, share, whatever, a juicer and make homemade juice every morning (more often if possible) of greens like kale, swiss chard and spinach, with cucs, carrots, ginger and a little fruit if you must(the only sugars you should be having). If possible drink juice only for a day. This will probably flush your system though, so think about how that may effect your day. This will speed up the cure but is not necessary. Look up weight loss sites for good juice recipes. Doctors couldn't help me, regular dieting for candida didn't help, and since I can't find any one else saying this I will.
YOU CAN CURE CANDIDA WITH JUICING. I did it and now have a regular diet again--pizza, cheesecake, choc. cake when I want, now I just eat it in moderation, one piece, not two or two and a half. juicing will clear out your intestines and promote "good" bacteria, period. Everything else they tell you is window dressing and everything they sell you is for their profit, not yours. Please know I would not share this if it were not true.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)