CureZone   Log On   Join
how can I get MRI for parasites?

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
  Views: 2,259
Published: 9 years ago

how can I get MRI for parasites?

anyone have advice on how I can get MRI of the chest/abdomen done?

I think I have Tapeworm or roundworm... I can't really be sure what from my perspective but I lean towards some type of roundworm [but there are many many roundworm species so that doesnt narrow it down much]

I still feel heavy movement in my chest and upper back area and belly... I am not sure if it is in my intestines or around them or outside of them or what... the stuff in my chest is really bad and when it starts moving I have to lie down with exhaustion... there are audible squirting noises often also

the ideal MRI for me would be of chest+abdomen but I would settle for chest only... however I have no clue how to get it

I have been trying various parasite drugs with little-to-no results
I intend to get tests like metametrix done sooner or later but for now I want to ask you all about medical imaging tests

I have had these medical imaging tests done:
-xRays of chest and ab
-Ultrasound of liver
-CT scans with contrast of ab and lower chest
-EKGs
-endoscopy+colonoscopy

I do not think the MRI will really be that helpful but I am desperate and it feels like the next logical step as far as medical imaging is concerned... I am very sick and going through all my options

the tests I have were not really helpful although some gave various results like the CT scan said I had stuff that was interpreted as inflamation but could have been anything really

the next test I want to get done is MRI of the chest/abdomen area in hopes that it might show inflamation or even worms and
I am seeing welfare doctors at the university of louisville area because I have no money

and I am trying to get MRI of chest done and I am not sure about how to go about requesting one...

should I tell doctors x symptoms to get y test? I doubt if i simply request one I can get it on demand since they are welfare doctors and mri is expensive? I do not want to tell them I think I have worms for obvious reasons... if I say I think i have mucous congestion or something they might not do MRI

I was considering going to a private hospital and paying for it if possible... anyone know how to get MRI without referral?

need advice on this one

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (2)