CureZone   Log On   Join
Best Enzymes to improve digestion

dave505 Views: 7,652
Published: 9 years ago

Best Enzymes to improve digestion

Hi everybody,

like many of us I cant digest food properly (mostly meat & cooked veggie) starting from the stomach. supplementing with HCl and digestive enzyme will help but have some questions.
I am now on a protease, ox bile, bromelain...started with one per day now reached 3 not very strong. I know fermented foods are great help for digestion but unfortunately due to SIBO i»m relying only on enzymes for now.

A) what do you take in consideration when decide to take a specific one? your needs per meals -i mean now i»m eating more protein or more veggies....

B) what kind of enzymes were/are you taking and for what purpose? do you take them with each meal no matter if you eat proteins for example? if possible what brands

C) when are you taking them? before, during or after the meals?
some info said taking before the meal with at least 30 min to reduce inflammation (and to distroy parasites?!) and during the meal to improve digestion. and some take one just before bed.

I feel herbs supplements put more pressure on my internal organs/force them; liver, pancreas.... and some have side effects (ex: fenugreek is hipoglicemiant, not ok for AF...). so i guess animal source supplement will help this organs to rebuild/take a break?

what are your thoughts and experience with them?
how would we benefit „the best“ from taking them?

if you know similar messages please share...

thanks,
dave

dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)