CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Once saved always saved is a lying doctrine of demons.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 2,342
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,017,095

Re: Once saved always saved is a lying doctrine of demons.

Yes, Jesus did cast out demons or - evil spirits.  That has nothing to do with my response that you are addressing.  My quote was not interpreted "by your flesh" it is interpreted by the God that is within each and everyone of us.

For your benefit - which spirit are you communicating with?

1 John 4:1-3:

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.   Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:  And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

You quote scriptures profusely, yet Jesus also taught us that

Luke 17:21

"nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

Jesus told us where God's Kingdom is at and if God's Kingdom is there, God is there as well.  Learn to turn within as Jesus taught in both the post you are responding to and this one as well and you too can discover yourself as the eternal spirit that each of us are.

You are so much like the ministers and church members that I listened to in my childhood - you pick and choose the passages you like and omit those that you don't wish to follow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can you possibly have missed all of the scriptures where Jesus cast out demons and prayed miraculous healings for those in need?  How can you possibly have missed that the Lord Jesus instructed His followers to do the same?  You choose the one scripture which when interpreted by your flesh seems to contradict the very way the Lord Jesus lived His life and the very way He called His followers to live. It is amazing how blind people can be to the Truth when they choose to be. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.703 sec, (2)