CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you keep the weight on with low carb diets ?.

cappy84 Views: 1,427
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,016,999

Re: How do you keep the weight on with low carb diets ?.

i understand

so what exactly have you been eating? the only thing you mentioned in your post was gluten free bread and bacon. those are definitely not good foods that you should be eating. cut them out.

most of these specialty "health" and "gluten free" are still filled with crap. i avoid gluten by eating whole foods.

focus on eating a variety of different vegetables. surely you cant be allergic to sweet potatoes or carrots. i have a lot of food allergies /intolerances but dont have a problem with most vegetables. dont eat white potatoes, replace them with sweet potatoes.

you dont "need" to get more fat, you cant digest fat. i cant digest fat. you sound exactly like me so im pretty sure thats the case. what kind of fish are you eating and what do you eat it with? fish should be eaten with vegetables not potatoes and rice.

canned baked beans? instead of those you could try red/black lentils, split yellow peas, or split mung beans. buy them dried not in a can. i doubt its the spices or Sugar the baked bean cans thats the problem.

im guessing you are avoiding fruits, which i dont suggest even though they are demonized here.

like saywhatagain said, dont count calories. focus on eating lots of nutrient dense food. check out whfoods.com

truth be told you have parasites. dont BS around with the "candida" garbage because its all a myth. unfortunately its very hard to get rid of parasites as i still have them, so eating any specific way isnt going to suddenly make them come out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)