CureZone   Log On   Join
delayed detox?

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
SlownSteady Views: 1,171
Published: 9 years ago

delayed detox?

I am hoping for some input from you insightful folks.
For 10 weeks I have been following the protocol with full supplements, and within the first 4 weeks I was up to 100mg with only some mild detox in the first week. Upping it quickly seemed to work well for me to avoid the detox and access the benefits quickly.
Fast forward to now, when I have the most heinous sinus infection i've ever experienced (pressure!!!, sneezing, colorful drainage, cough..sorry if TMI). I do have a history of allergies which have been improving significantly over the past 4 months of targeted intervention. This sinus infection followed on the heels of 2 days of atypical allergy symptoms, likely due to weather changes and being indoors more now with winter.
Has anyone experienced something similar? Trying to tease out if this is some sort of healing phenomena, late onset detox or if it is indeed a run of the mill sinus infection. Any input you can provide will help :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)