CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sherrys Views: 19,586
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,083,624

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

~I literally could not have lived without gallstonex. My doctor wanted to take my gallbladder out but I looked for an alternative. My pain was really bad when ever I ate so I went on a 45 day juice fast and took gallstonex for the first 2 weeks of the juice fast. After 2 weeks, the pain wasn't as bad anymore so I stopped taking it. Sometimes it takes a few days to build up in your system to start working, so dont miss doses or the pain could come back if your not ready to come off it. I actually only went off it because I didn't have any money to keep buying it. When I started eating, I switched to proper food combing whole foods diet and used cron-o-meter (an online free tool to make sure I was getting all the nutrients I need from the food I was eating. Make sure you get your healthy fats, but start with very little at a time until your gallbladder is used to digesting healthy fats. Being deficient in healthy fats contributes to gallbladder issues. If you do a juice fast, try and eat at least 2 ounces of salmon every day or you may have some health issues. I started having breathing problems and started to feel terrible like I was going to die about the 40th day of juice fasting until I found cronometer online and realized I was deficient in several vitamins, minerals and healthy fats, and protein so I ate salmon everyday and started feeling way better again. BE very careful when juice fasting! When you are juice fasting, use cronometer as well. AND VERY IMPORTANT... Only eat ORGANIC! Watch the Genetically-Modified-Organisms videos I listed below. Follow the "fit-for-Life" guidelines on proper food combining! Proper food combining is KEY!

Below I listed some very important must see health videos I found online that helped me start on a healthier lifestyle. The videos are amazing but one thing I don't agree with is that some say we should refrain from eating meat 100% of the time and that we should eat raw 100% of the time but I really don't think that is right because God gives people meat as in the bible, and also gives people coked bread to eat. I think refraining from meat and cooked food for a time is beneficial for healing though:

These videos are on hulu:
~Forks Over Knives (2011)
~Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead 2010 Full Documentary,

These videos are on youtube:
~The Beautiful Truth(2008)-The Gerson Cancer Therapy/Cure
~Average Joe Goes Raw Foods
~Dr. Morse gallbladder (heal heals with herbs)
~Must-see documentary about Genetically-Modified-Organisms ~~ Part 01 of 10,
~Genetically Modified Organisms Unnatural Selection
~RAW FOOD FOR MY LIFE ~BILL BARLOW
~RAW FOOD WEIGHT LOSS 178 pounds! Dave the Raw Food Trucker, Cured CANCER!
~The Woodstock Fruit Festival 2012 Documentary
~Mimi Kirk... healthy 71-year old RAW FOOD DIET
~Super Model at 70 - Longevity Secrets from Sunny Griffin - Part 2
~Kristina, ~Why Eat Fully Raw? 80/10/10 Diet
~Bill Barlow ~21 Day Water Healing @ True North Health Center - Final Water Healing Results
~COFFEE ENEMAS...CAN SAVE YOUR LIVER AND GALL BLADDER!!- (be careful about doing enimas, I tried just using water and had terrible apin that almost made me pass out) ( I think I used to much water
~ The *SHOCKING* Truth About colonics & Enemas! (It can be dangerous to do enemas)
~BREAKING FREE FROM DRUGS! Alcohol and a body that was no longer serving... juicing For Weight Loss - Breaking Other Addictions
~Microwaved Water Experiment by Chiropractor, Grand Junction, CO
~RawFoodForMyLife
~liferegenerator
~Steve Crider juice fasting
~RawfullyOrganic Kristina
~theVibeRider juice fasting
~marnstein 80/10/10
~SoliDeoGloriaAmen 100 day juice fast
~FatWomanGoesRaw
~Health & Human Potential
~fitlifetv

~Gallbladder Stones Liver cleansing

(VERY IMPORTANT!!! BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT DOING A LIVER GALLBLADDER FLUSH OR PROLONGED WATER FAST. Get your body healthy again and used to digesting healthy fats. Get healthy by having a balanced diet and use cronometer to make sure you are getting all essential vitamins, minerals, protein and healthy fat lipids BEFORE DOING THE CLEANSE !!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.797 sec, (2)