I'm trying to work out if I have mercury poisoning and I wondered if you could help. Here's my main symptoms that I've had since a kid...
- Rosacea, including uncontrollable blushing when nervous/speaking to an audience
- candida overgrowth/leaky gut
- bad reactions to eating wheat gluten and dairy (usually I break out in spots with puss if I eat these foods)
- smelly feet
- rough skin with lots of red dots on arms and upper thighs - this is called keratosis pilaris
- some small burst blood vessels on torso and thighs
- mild asthma
- swollen lymph glands
I had a mercury Amalgam (which I recently removed) fitted aged 9-10 and I know I had a bad reaction to the MMR vaccine. Not sure if that means anything. I'm just trying to work out why I've had al these issues since I was a kid. I want to get rid of these problems.
Any thoughts would be welcome... I'm just trying to get to the bottom of my symptoms and have found that an anti-candida protocol, whilst helpful, isn't curing me by itself, so there must be something else.