CureZone   Log On   Join
Tmau + stepfather

shanat24 Views: 1,281
Published: 11 years ago

Tmau + stepfather

What do I do?
I have TMAU (though I have not been tested for it, there is nothing else it could be) and I have a problem with my soon to be step father.

To start off, I have never liked him. Even when I was introduced to him, I felt something was off about him. I couldn't figure out what it was, he just rubbed me the wrong way. But he is in the navy, and would be until after I am 18, so I was like oh well, I only see him on holidays, I think I can tough it out.

Today, I woke up earlier than usual, and I was like WTF I just went to bed 3 hours ago, I have 3 more hours before I have to wake up for work, and all I hear i s" She smells like SHIT! "
He didn't or he didn't care that he could be heard through the vents.

"How the f*** can a 17 year old GIRL go around smelling like that? All she does is lay around,she won't f***ing leave the house."
( I have issues with going into public, because of the way I smell)
" I can't wait til she is gone. Going around smell like fish and shit all the time, I know she just got out of the shower, why the f*** is she still smelling like that?" " I am surprised there aren't bugs crawling around in her room she is so nasty."
To make it worse does he come and say it to me? No, he is telling I to someone I don't know, who has never met me, and only knows what he is saying.

How do I deal with this? My mom already knows I don't like him, but she is still with him. I didn't feel comfortable around him before, I definitely do not feel comfortable around him now, and I frankly have a year left of seeing him at the holidays and then I am done.
But I love my mom, it was just me,my mom and my sister growing up. They are all I really have. I don't want some man, to come in and ruin the relationship I have with my mom, but he is, if he is around I leave the room, I do not talk I don't interact with the people in my own house, MY HOUSE, not his, but MINE. He makes me feel uncomfortable in the one place I felt was safe for me, and I don't know what to do.
Does anybody have any advice? Any words of wisdom.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.719 sec, (1)