CureZone   Log On   Join
What to do after hummaworm?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Elyse500 Views: 1,450
Published: 9 years ago

What to do after hummaworm?

Hi,

I have one week left of humaworm and have been seeing a lot of things. some sort of thin yellow worms about half a centimeter in width and about one to two inches long, as well as red liver flukes.

I know I still have some in me as my but itch is still here!

Good things are my skin (lots of acne-toxic blood methinks) has been starting to clear up, much less Acne than before. Also I am starting to feel like I am more in control of my body than before, like I'm actually starting to beat these things!

I have been doing one gentle garlic enema every week for the past three weeks now.

Should I (during my three months before the next hummaworm dose), simply eat a clove of garlic everyday and exercise a lot and eat lots of antiparasitc foods?

I'm terrified about the garlic. I ate a bit too much in hummus the other day and it put me into hysterics. I was bawling my eyes out and could not stop sobbing like a child for over an hour and a half. Yeah, garlic definitely is killing somethign..but absolutely turns me into a depressed wreck.

I also was considering one session of hydrotherapy since I got one free session as a christmas gift.

Thoughts for maintenance would be great!! Can I do another parasite cleanse?

Should I do a weekly liver flush?

Thanks so much for all your ideas and insight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.766 sec, (1)