CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What to do after hummaworm?

Elyse500 Views: 1,277
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,019,996

Re: What to do after hummaworm?

Hi,

thanks for your awesome reply!! It sounds like we are doing a lot of the same things :)

I have been eating a vegan diet since August and that is when I really started to realize that there was a parasite issue-NOT the candida issue health professionals told me I had for the past ten years. Such a shame that so much time was wasted going to doctors who didn't know what the heck they were doing.

Just went to an ostepath today and without me even mentioning parasites she instantly knew I had them. She said they are too powerful for me to combat on my own and that I need to knock them out with harsh drugs because of how many of them have now invaded my body.

Go figure the Acne rash across my forehead that I've had since age sixteen, deemed ''hormonal'' by four different doctors has only FINALLy gone away on hummaworm.

Still waiting for the rest of the face to clear. Anyways, yes, I am vegan and my healing meditation vegan uncle has given me all of his meditation tapes and wants me to report back to him each month with the progress I have made.

i agree that we need to combat these things from all sides. If we are stronger emmotionally, we will be strengthening our immune system even more.

I will definitely have to look into tamarind.

As for pumpkin seeds, i have honestly put them on my food every morning for the past four years without even knowing they were antiparasitic! I was taking them in a desperate attempt to clear the white marks on all my nails-a sign of low zinc. Well only FINALLY after humaworm *okay I'm on my final week* are my nails back to a health pink with only one white mark remaining on a middle nail. Much better.

And... the pumpkin seeds just pass right through me. I'm seriously just trying to figure out what medication to take now as I've seen some worms and some flukes.

I did my first coffee enema today! Btw, I'm so happy to hear the garlic enemas are being helpful :) I think I will start to do them more regularly since i have a few days of holidays still!!

The osteopath I saw today recommends for extreme cases like mine and possibly yours:

*hitting them with medication
*then repopulating with plant based probiotics, enemas and all the things I and you are already doing

I thought I may have been winning at this point, but without even knowing I had parasites she was able to tell me that they are stillf easting away at me and that they require a heavy blow from medication so I can atleast get to the top of the mountain and chase them the rest of the way down.

Hopefully my stool sample does yield some sort of parasite indicator and I can take medication for it specifically. I'm still going to try glaxonomy's parasite suppositories, because the most terrible sensation I have now is the horrible but itch and vaginal itch-yup, it's been so long they've infested me from both ends.

Don't give up!!

I do have a question though, I was a little disappointed with my first coffee enema because I only passed a lot of strange brown hard seeds.

Did you find coffee enemas to become more effective the more you did them?

Also, I may have mentioned above but eating cultured sauerkraut is really what has made a HUGE difference for me. I think its even more powerful than plant probiotics.

Cheers :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.829 sec, (2)