CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What to do after hummaworm?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

intotheworld Views: 1,319
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,193

Re: What to do after hummaworm?

so what is an osteopath exactly? they want you to use like pharmaceutical company drugs? Obviously our situations are unique - i'm a man for starters - but i'm pretty sure i had a darn severe infestation and i really think i'm getting on top of this without resorting to chemicals..

I must admitt i'm sort of wary of any 'experts' - i went to a naturopath who considers himself something of a parasite guru - he gave me something called 'intestaclear' and insisted that i didn't need to take anything else - which is when they came back. It probably didn't help that i succumbed to Sugar cravings and absolutely ploughed through all sorts of junk - actually what started the rot was probably my sister's engagement party where i not only gorged on cakes n stuff but got myself drunk on champagne too - which of course put a massive toll on my liver. NEVER AGAIN!

Actually should have also mentioned that - vis-a-vis the whole mental side of this - there's definitely a disproportionate number of folk who come down with parasites, and the associated adrenal fatigue, who are somewhat atypical in their engagement with the world shall we say. Have you read anything about 'highly sensitive person' or intuitive person or right-brained or creative person or introverted or even giftedness? AFAIC they're largely interchangeable terms - each refer to folks who are often unable to cope with what a cold joyless competitive nasty world humans have created for themselves in recent decades (centuries?) Most of the literature seems to argue that us creative sensitive types are born different but i'm absolutely ONE HUNDRED PERCENT convinced that everyone is born like this but that most people for whatever reason become coarsened by modern life whilst the 'lucky' few retain their playfulness, spontaneity, imagination... Something to look into anyway..

I also forgot to mention a couple of other things i'm taking - MSM is apparently good for preventing the nasties from latching onto the walls of your innards and liver detox is of course useful to um detox the liver :) B vitamins good for mood, magnesium good for sleep. Also found a brand of tea which has a small amount of licorice root in it which seems to be beneficial. Vitamin C of course good. BTW i had those white splotches ALL OVER my nails and they've all but disappeared now which if of course a good sign.

And yes i think the coffee enemas do have more effect over time - may take a while to unclog the gall bladder n stuff - i deem a coffee enema a success when i can feel - and hear - what i gather is bile gushing out of the gallbladder. I do mine a little stronger than that too..

Sauerkrauts are good you say? i had tried them - just wish they tasted less um vulgar. The obvious thing for probiotics is of course good quality yoghurt - are you eating that?

And another BTW - i thought i had candida for a little while too (not ten years - actually speakng of being on the wrong track - and in the spirit of sharing as you have been remarkably and refreshingly upfront in all your posts - upon reading about it in a human biol text, from the ages of 17-32 i was quite convinced that i had a chromosomal abnormality so didn't bother looking into other solutions - fun times.. was also too scared to go to a doctor to have th bad news confirmed. WOW that's a long time isn't it? f***)I'm kind of an idiot in that i've kind of gone it alone the entire way (though i doubt doctors or even naturopaths would have been much help anyway). Only when my brother had a kid did i consider that perhaps i wasn't a genetic mutant after all (I thought we were both genetic mutants you see - yes i told you i was an idiot).

A few years back i took some anti-candida stuff like apple cidar vinegar and actually recovered amazingly well on the short-term - in hindsight I think what happened is that i accidentally killed a whole heap of worms (I had no idea at the time that humans even got worms - let alone those in the first world). Then they came back stronger than ever - as they do of course unless you stay on top of em - so i somehow concluded that the problem wasn't candida after all.

Hmmm - that's the thing about being sick like this of course - it prevents us from thinking straight. Not sure if the worms do this to us on purpose but its sure helpful to em ain't it? Then i decided i was gluten intolerant for a while (i certainly benefitted from not eating bread or drinking beer - though ANYONE would of course) and then i chanced upon this adrenal fatigue which lead to coffee eneams which is when i discovered my worm situation. Looking back I think I've been sick for upwards of 25 years - lord knows how i got through high school let alone university..

I was watching some old home movies last week and realised how almost flamboyant i was as a youngun - these worms have made me anxious, reserved, timid, meek. Now that I'm getting better all this is subsiding (actually i got in trouble on christmas day a few times - i guess i've got accustomed to being held back socially by my sickness - let's just say i was perhaps a little too 'uninhibited' than was ideal.) Hence the user name intotheworld - i really haven't been part of the human race for quite some time (which has certainly not been an unequiovcally bad thing given the mess we're in).

Its amazing how much everything is just turned up now - colours are more vibrant, smells are stronger, music gives me tingles again, girls are hotter somehow (did i say that out loud?). It really was as though I was numbed to life before. At the same time i feel much more resilient - as though i can deal with whatever life throws at me. Its like I'm ready to get out of my cocoon (like i'm the first person to amke that analogy) - I guess the good thing about it all is that its given me AMPLE - and i mean ample - opportunity to learn about myself and about what matters in life. Of course it may be that I'm just trying to put a positive slant on a shitty um thing but i'm not really sure my life would have turned out that great if i hadn't got sick - fact is the world isn't suited to folk like me so without the knowledge of self that i've gleaned things may well have got very ugly indeed. A once close friend of mine for instance has become a PR drone for a massive mining company - a fate worse than death by my reckoning. Another is now a decidedly reactionary pastor - hmmmm. Another only gets through life by subjecting himself to the sheer torture of triathlons - not my idea of a fun existence.

I actually think things are starting to turn around - people are starting to tire of materlialism, of competition, of long working hours. Definitely us intutive types have a massive role to play in smoothing the transition to a more communal joyous playful way of life - heck you've even got one as president. Look for Obama to really start focussing on matters less economic in his second term - without an election to worry about we might just see the real president - and if my spidey sense is right (my spidey sense? who writes this stuff?) i reckon we might like him.

So yeah - i'm really bad at finishing messages..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.359 sec, (4)