CureZone   Log On   Join
Holidays suck for people with candida

Romania28 Views: 365
Published: 9 years ago

Holidays suck for people with candida

Holidays suck for people with candida... every body is eating so many goodies

Haven't posted an update for a long time.
I'm feeling a lot better with enemas (haven't the time to do it every day... one or two per week) but still can't eat normal (lots of brain fog when I have tried some light cheese.. fresh, not old... also probiotics give me lots of brain fog... also very sensitive to sulphur and a big improvment for me was when I cut off eggs and meat... just eat fish, trout once per week.. and no sulphur veggies like cabbage.. and surprisingly I can now eat carbs like potatoes- 3 potatoes per day - if I leave them to soak in water to get rid of the excees amidon), and a little brain fog is still there, but I saw a real improvment...
But enemas are the key for recovery & diet ofcourse + spices with food (lots of thyme and turmeric and clove tea).
My enema with turmeric had good results, but only when I have boiled the powder in water
And nystatin enema

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)