CureZone   Log On   Join
Raising awareness about parasites - what can we do?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
The Twelfth House Views: 1,513
Published: 9 years ago

Raising awareness about parasites - what can we do?

It strikes me that everyone on here has a similar story to tell with regards medical negligence, and I was wondering if there is something..anything..we can sign or do to raise awareness about parasitic diseases and (heaven forbid) campaign towards them being a compulsory component of doctors' training. Everything I've found on the Internet has been about pets!
Even if it was just something to alert people to the denial that goes on in the medical profession. I'm probably showing my naivety here, but I let years of my life and a lot of money go to waste in the belief that I could trust the medics to be open about this and do their best. This can quite easily happen to someone whom has never experienced doctor trouble before! I thought it was just me until I found Curezone and I hate the thought that there are other people out there being similarly messed around. Anyone with me? :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.734 sec, (1)