CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Inbred cat with goopy eyes

Views: 1,194
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,021,118

Re: Inbred cat with goopy eyes

Hmm.. I don't have the equipment for making Colloidal Silver , but I can try some Essiac tea next time I have some home.

Generally it's dried gunk, like his tears are carrying out impuritues while he is sleeping- it's not a heavy amount, but enough that I watch it. Heis a castrated cat, 3-4 years old now, and eats the same food as his housemate, a slightly older male who's had kidney stones (oxylates).

I can also try giving him danlion root/marie thistle tea, though that is a diuretic over a water-retaining combination.

My older male was starting to mark territory (a sign of unrinary discomfort), so I tried giving him some dilute organic molasses water. He had lapped up some of my Epsom Salts footbath! He stopped marking- I had read that potassium can help urinary issues, and it made sense- potassium and magnesium need to be in balance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)