CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who is the "Holy Spirit"

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
refreshed Views: 1,528
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,021,403

Re: Who is the "Holy Spirit"

I have spoken to you about the ultimate of Love. If you don't recognize it or you find my words condescending would only be because you don't know who Jesus or the Holy Spirit really are. Therefore, you are incorrect in knowing who God is.

I do love you Hunter or I would not bother to even try to show you where you are in error. Me glossing over your words with smiles and giggles will not show true love to you. You seem to prefer me to be soft and pliable in your hands, so you can twist my understanding of what scripture says. I do not desire that from you....just like you would not desire that from me. I expect to challenge you. For I can not open your eyes..only God can. But He can use me to point you to that correction.

Everyone does not have the Holy Spirit in them....they have the breathe of God within them, that gives them life. This spark of life IS a part of God, however when the soul dies, the breath (spirit) leaves and it goes back to God.

The Holy Spirit (the Lord Himself) is only given to believers in Christ. Without this, one can not be given their glorified bodies so they can enjoy eternity.

The Good News is, that anyone can call on the name of the Lord, (because "a Way" has been made) if they wish to be His follower and repent. However, not all will make this decision. Their spirit will one day just go back to God and they will be judged, never to become the final product, fit for eternity.

You my friend, are trying to teach people that they can get into eternity on some human form of love alone, along with the false belief that everyone has the Holy Spirit. Start with God first...then we will understand how to love our brothers. You first must know who God is to know what love is....not the other way around. Man's idea of love will not point you to God. It was God's act of love on the cross that opened that door...not your or my love.

1 John 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Know the true God.....Know the true Love

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)