CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who is the "Holy Spirit"

The Hunter Views: 1,850
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,021,421

Re: Who is the "Holy Spirit"

[[[ You my friend, are trying to teach people that they can get into eternity on some human form of love alone, along with the false belief that everyone has the Holy Spirit. ]]]

Really refreshed, I believe nothing of the sort.
My relationship with God is private.
I do not go around playing God to anyone or anything as others I see here doing.
Ed has turned this part of CZ into a circus, playing the part of an exorcisor and whether you like it or not, people do not like being treated in that manner.

He has decimated "Christianity Biblical" to the users disgust, claiming that he has been given this task directly from God as His disciple.

Ye Gods, and you have welcomed him with open arms refreshed, and you talk to me about love. Never mind his false beliefs, his negative attitude towards those that patronise those forums and that includes you.

If you find his motives supporting then I wonder who and what you represent.
Just go back a number of months on "Christianity Biblical" as I have a number of times and see what has happened.
Yes, at times there were a few problems but none that we as adults could not resolve.
Now it founders, ask yourself why?
We were told in no uncertain terms that we are caught up with evil, demonic most likely and flesh/sin nature at the very best from our 'friend' Ed.
That was totally inappropriate even if you think not.
"Christianity Biblical" is a support forum and he has violated it to a point where people have voted with their feet and walked away and I'm told to open my eyes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.047 sec, (1)