CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Speaking in tongues, is it mumblings or language?

lucidhunt 24/7 Views: 1,784
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,572

Re: Speaking in tongues, is it mumblings or language?

Acts 2:8-11
And how hear we every man in *our *own *tongue, wherein we were born? 9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11 Cretes and Arabians, *we *do *hear *them *speak *in *our *tongues the wonderful works of God. KJV
Acts 2:16-21
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. KJV
--------------------------------------

I’m in agreement…Hunter regarding the “cloven tongue” being in the hearer’s language of birth.. as we all share our personal beliefs in this public forum! The “cloven tongue” (book of Acts) is fully understood by ~any~ hearer down to “wherein we were born”… this can’t not be replicated by man..without The HOLY SPIRIT. “The Cloven Tongue” is a Divine Prophecy/ Heaven Supreme Language direct to ALL created- God’s Children… DE CLAREd from God and clearly understood by all hearers from Scripture’s called method of a “cloven tongue” (even though they (the hearers- being the children) mayNOT follow HIS COUNSEL (don’t want to see or hear God regarding being a good neighbor)… &, as always, is under a fresh-spirit freewill human’s choice -as to- which one of the two KING/king we select, follow)!

(also within this location’s teachings: “This is that that was spoken by Joel the prophet” (it will happen yet again, for certain, as noted right here in Acts, when the false christ appears setting in the temple of god (2thes2:) as the elect are delivered-up speaking with The “cloven Tongue” “sons & daughters” for a witness…book of Joel/ Mark 13:11 )…. …The “Cloven Tongue” needs NO ONE as an interpreter!

On the other hand “rightly divide” ~specialties of services for HIM~ from other locations in Scriptures about “tongues”. We read Direct Written Counsel from God as what to do --when one has foreigners (of a different tongue-language than the main speaker or teacher, an evangelist, a disciple) part of the procedures are to include interpreting-translating, from the one speaking, into the tongue-language of the public/ private congregation of listeners by means of an Interpreter, “gifted” Interpreter.

::So as:: … , IMO it is not hard to absorb.. ~the simple written Counsel~ to take/provide a “gifted” Interpreter… to interpret another’s language/s, to carry forth & communicate Understanding Truths… so that we, our branches grow fruit.. And Truth allows a new convert so that they can grow, also, with HIM. We, The Body of Christ, are in need of an “interpreter”, translator to publish The Gospel.. “go into all the world and preach”, teach with Godly Counseled tools/ common sense procedures in their own, the world’s many “birthed” language/s.
------
Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. KJV
-------
( again… go forth with-a Translator that is gifted, “gifts”, under The Holy Spirit (the Translator would also be a “believer” of Christ, inThe Body of Christ) to bring the words to LIFE as they translate from one mind to another by ‘gifts’ of The HOLY SPIRIT. “Gifts” by servants that are seriously in discipleship work… to be a disciple means one that is disciplined in the rigid education process/ apprenticeship of a course of study, in this case, by listening to the Holy Spirit, meditating within Scriptures, and teachings from others (with Divine Revealing) for maturing the spirit). Translating for the many (“every creature”) for the continuing indispensable working advancement of The Wide-ranging Church’s Work, many membered body in the vocation of services to bring The Gospel. And then, also, growing support into/for The Body to teach “meat” (other focuses for *continual* personal maturing and growth of current skills of warfare / instructions from Commander&Chief- &DON’t forget btw we are at war in spiritual provinces, religious propaganda that has mixed in truths with slight falseness (hard to see at times) but against God’s far-reaching Truth that preacefully removes greed, deception for personal benefits into sincere principal encounters of protective love .) & …’meat’ to mature/support those after Salvation’s entry of Christ’s Grace and point- show the way for another, others into a growing personal walk with HIM. Patience means staying the course of being gentle, gentle but firm in planting good seed… Let God be God and Grow the seed. Allow HIM to Lead & Trust HIM in the tools HE gives to shown another into a private walk, each of us must “go on foot” alone with HIM it is our free choice into that “walk”, needed private “walk” for growth.

peace to you as you take up Christ’s Cross of Service with The Gospel of The Only Anointed One- Emmanuel, Emmanuel’s Wisdom… have a good day’s design & night’s rest from your daily labors & cheerfulness, ... I'm still maturing, need forgiveness at times, HE is able with much caring as i learn from HIM in many things about living with myself (first I must doit) in actions with others, have Faith inHISCounsel... in my unbelief in HIS WAYS at times in my actions, lucidhunt

------------------
1 Cor 14:13-19
13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret. 14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. 15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. 16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest? 17 For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified. 18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all: 19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue. KJV

Col 3:14-17
14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. KJV

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (4)