I've done lots of liver flushes.
What you're asking about is so easy to answer.
What you've written about happens almost all the time.
But, of course, not every time.
What do you think WHY it is that you're feeling tired and uncomfortable?
And why it is that you sleep poorly?
Why it is you feel exhausted and burned out?
1. Because your liver did exactly what you had wanted. Earlier (through your gall bladder) it dumped lots of toxins into your GI track.
2. And because when you ate (that corn pudding turkey and kale) you made things worse. Because from that moment on your body had to process that food, too.
OF COURSE you got sick. It happens every time when you don't take care of the byproducts of the cleanse first.
Your sinuses swelled up because your liver got overloaded, which, in combination with an overloaded GI track was too much for your body to handle.
And, where are those toxins sitting right now?
They're still in your GI track. They're still sitting in there, and getting dehydrated. Because that's what the bowels do. They dehydrate. They want to conserve water.
And, in the process of dehydration, they re-circulating the poisons your liver released earlier.
That's why you're feeling tired and uncomfortable.
That's why you sleep poorly.
And why are you feeling exhausted and burned out?
Because the toxins are getting re-absorbed into your blood stream.
And, most importantly, because you haven't taken steps to get rid of those toxins.
SO NOW, what can you do right now?
You do have a few choices.
1. A massage may help, but it will help very little.
2. Exercise may help, but it's unlikely that you will have the energy to get going.
3. Epsom Salt will likely help you.
Take one heaped teaspoon of Epsom Salt every two hours.
Take it combination with a couple of ascorbic acid powder just to improve taste.
However, with Epsom Salt, any improvement will be relatively slow. And, also, you will always have to be next to a toilet for a couple of days.
4. colonic therapy, also known as colonic irrigation, can help, if you're feeling rich, lazy, or exhausted. However, the process is a bit risky, the results are not guaranteed, and you don't have the kind of control you would have in your own house.
5. The fastest, gentlest and most natural choice is a DIYS high enema or two. For under $10.00, get a quart-size enema bag and two gallons of distilled water from a nearby pharmacy.
Warm up the water, so it's not too hot and not too cold.
Then, using the warm distilled water -- never ever use any chlorinated tap water -- you're going to start feeling good in little or no time.
Take a couple of high enemas. Use up at least one gallon of water.
Use up two gallons of water, if you can, and you're going to feel GRRRREAT!
It works every time.
It's simple and easy.
Just do it, don't think about it.