CureZone   Log On   Join
get treatment for morgellons
  Views: 4,183
Published: 10 years ago

get treatment for morgellons

Go see Dr. Karjoo in Garden City Ca. He will help anyone who is suffering from Morgellons. Go to his website I saw him and his medication has helped with the crawling and itching sensations. God Bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

4.797 sec, (1)