CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My water fast to cure mysterious bloating

problemS Views: 14,711
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,846

Re: My water fast to cure mysterious bloating

Day 16:

Yesterday I felt better even though extremely weak. My heart stopped pounding as much and my breath was less terrible. I felt kind of happy like when you get over a healing crisis.

Felt a little worse again this morning, tongue and breath was as bad as ever.

Still getting problems upon drinking water but they maybe going down slightly. Will have to monitor that over the next few days.

Brain keeps worrying about fasting being pointless and not curing my bloating/stomach issues. Reasoned this away by the fact that it can't harm them and will must likely do them good. Will do my overall health good. The main reason to quit early would be to enjoy food but thats not really possible with my condition, so there is no point.

I also figure that with most people deep healing doesn't occur until around the 3rd week, so for now I should just concentrate on getting to the 3rd week whilst monitering my currnet symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)