CureZone   Log On   Join
Medication sensitivity, adrenal fatigue, best flush, thank you!

sproket Views: 1,779
Published: 8 years ago

Medication sensitivity, adrenal fatigue, best flush, thank you!

Hello, this is my first post here. Im hoping you can give me some advice. I have been diagnosed with ME/CFS for 10 years. Most of that time ive been bedbound or housebound. I found out through urine and saliva tests a few years ago my thyroid and cortisol levels were severely low. I started taking HydroCortisone and Natural Thyroid and began getting a bit better but kept going toxic because the thyroid was building up in me. After about a year i couldnt tolerate even a tiny bit of HC or NT. They made me feel so much worse. My levels are getting worse and i need to be taking Floref and a few other things.

Im sure if i could get these pills into me i would start to feel alot better. So im thinking my liver is toxic? Has anyone heard of someone being so sensitive to medication because of a toxic liver?

Im going to do a liver flush, am a bit worried about it because i get so ill from every treatment i do. I have done the egg yolk, oil and lime one for 4 days and felt awful, i could feel the toxins in my brain, made me much more tired and brain fog was terrible. I never got any stones out either. So i think i need to try a different one. What would people suggest? I was thinking about the one on sensible health page? I am taking Bupleurum and Gentian tinctures just now but im not sure how much im meant to take and im taking milk thistle. I can definitely feel things moving about and feel more tired and brain fogged. Would really appreciate any advice on the best way to tackle this with severe AF. Also, i really dont want to use an enema if possible! Thank you for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)