CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet + antiparasitic medications

dave505 Views: 1,588
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,025,422

Re: Diet + antiparasitic medications

Hi hippie,
I would second you, cappy and seemkc. we need carbs this is sure. we should limit sugars, grains...especially during the treatment and some period after.

As I cant give an axioma :0 (I dont think its accurate :) I would say IN MY EXPERIENCE - very low carbs was producing more problems. I was reading that VLC can reduce also some parts of the imunity system and I believe it.

I just try to limit my sugars and bread etc during the treatment and to combine carb food with something esle when I'm eating them. A limit example: if I drunk coffee with Sugar alone(that was before ilness got worst) - symptoms were worst.If I drunk it togheter with food symptoms were far more "light".

I would pay attention on the type of carbs that'a all - trying to avoid the above and the easily to eat/absorb carbs/foods. glucose, sugars, cookies, floors....

dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)