CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet + antiparasitic medications

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
thathippieguy Views: 1,554
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,025,657

Re: Diet + antiparasitic medications

Yes, I find it very ironic people say high-carb low-fat is so unhealthy. I am open minded when it comes to it I guess though. I eat grains and whatnot ,just not anything made with white flour. The only time I noticed for real, bonified candida overgrowth was when I did low-carb. I believe i had a very light case of thrush and managed to get some diflucan from a Dr.

Yes I am doing the meds with fat. The fat is pretty easy for me to do really, it's just not so good for my thighs, lol

The easiest thing for me to do is eat nuts and/or nutbutter like almond butter or sesame seed butter (rarely peanut butter) Sometimes, if I'm looking to save on calories, i eat it straight (it is so calorie dense to eat 80g's of fat a day, kinda sucks)

Just a little of those things contains so much fat that I find it not to be a problem as far as eating it and stomaching it

Right now I am doing Triclabendazole before starting up another round of Albenza (after a longer than usual 3-4 week break)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.486 sec, (1)