CureZone   Log On   Join
Attempting to help myself, using the Julia Chang flush.

sproket Views: 862
Published: 8 years ago

Attempting to help myself, using the Julia Chang flush.

Hello, im hoping for some advice. Ive had ME/CFS for 11 years and have tried every treatment under the sun to help. I am mostly bedbound. I also have severe adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism but i can tolerate any medication for them anymore. Im hoping that my liver isnt processing meds properly because its congested.

I am weak, so last time i posted people said it would be risky doing a Liver Flush but i feel like its the only thing i have left to do. I have done the oil,lime, egg yolk flush and feel very toxic when im doing it but dont release any stones. I thought Epsom Salts might be a bit hard on me so thought i would try the Julia Chang flush. Has anymone had success with it?

I have ordered the Bentonite & Psyllium, could you tell me if i can expect to feel worse on that please? Will there be a die off?

At the moment i am taking chinese bitters, milk thistle and artichoke. I felt bad on them to start with, very tired but am a bit better now, although i am definitely finding the milk thistle the hardest to handle. Does anyone have any ideas on anything else i should be taking? Thank you very much for any help, i really appreciate it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.390 sec, (1)