CureZone   Log On   Join
Could Vodka be putting parasites into hiding for a while?

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
sproket Views: 2,283
Published: 8 years ago

Could Vodka be putting parasites into hiding for a while?

Hello, i dont know if im asking a stupid question here but its something ive been trying to work out for years. 10 years ago i was diagnosed with ME/CFS. I was bedbound the first few years and then got a bit better but still could do very little. I then discovered if i drank spirits i felt 1000 times better and could go for a night out and actually enjoy myself. I paid for it after for a good few days but it was worth it to have some contact with people.

At the moment im back to bedbound, havent been out at all in about 4 months. Last weekend my friend was having a leaving do, and a couple of them came round to mine to have a drink before they went out. I had a couple and felt alot better as usual. they were amazed in the change in me after just two drinks. Before hand i had to be helped through to the living room, could hardly string two words together because of brain fog. After some vodka i was walking normally and speaking properly, not forgetting words etc. This pattern has been going on for years, ive never been able to understand it. It is the only thing that doesnt tie in with an ME/CFS diagnosis. People with this have a bad reaction to alcohol.

I know im very toxic. I have tried to detox alot but get so ill from it maybe because i have severe adrenal fatigue.

Anyway, sorry this is a very long story to ask: is it possible that me drinking vodka is somehow stunning parasites or putting them to sleep or something? Its only spirits that make me feel better, wine and beer dont help.

Thank you for any advice, i appreciate it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)