CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Wilson's High Vegetable Diet

onedaysoon Views: 8,392
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,026,770

Re: Dr. Wilson's High Vegetable Diet

I agree with Onwards. Again, my diet still needs work, but I find that sticking with a high veggie diet with some moderate protein intake and fats on the lower side feels best for me, along with some whole grains like rice or quinoa. Can't do the corn, I'm allergic. Conversely, my husband, who is a very fast oxidizer needs the fats and less carbs. His system is too fast and needs to be slowed down. This is why fats are good for some, not so good for others (like myself).

I do know of some, including my best friend, who feel an all vegan diet is best for them. I have yet to see it turn out well in the long run. From what I understand, those who have turned vegan are usually totally burned out. They use up their supply of zinc in combating their adrenal fatigue and thus have nothing left to be able to digest protein with. zinc along with phosphorus are crucial for digesting proteins. That's why when someone turns vegan they feel so much better for a while because their body is no longer fighting to digest the protein. The bloating, pain etc is gone. However, their symptoms often get worse in the long run because they are not addressing the true problem:mineral deficiency. And they are starving the body of vital amino acids and healthy proteins.

I'm not saying this is the end all answer, but it's just how I understand things at this time, and it makes sense to me.
Another one of my good friends was vegan for years and her health just got worse and worse. She finally started NB and eating meat again and her health has improved dramatically.

I think balance is the key to any healthy lifestyle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)