CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine and silver

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ginagirl Views: 997
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,029,045

Re: Iodine and silver

"Vaginal yeast infection 20 to 30 Lugol’s Iodine drops in a douche for
5 to 10 days will usually clear It up – per Dr Jonathan Wright MD"

It may work with the Lugols, but sounds messy, in addition to 5-10 days sounds a bit much. When we have yeast infection we want it good in hours, right?

My quickfix is approx like this; do all 3 stages the first time; after that you can adjust to your liking. The principle is that candida can survive alkaline and acidic environment, but not both.

1 -make a solution of borax in warm water, (approx 4,5 % borax to water) Add 15-20 drops of Lugols per 100 ml.
Add 20 drops of essential oil to the solution; lavender and teatree, or rosemary, works fine.
Shake before use.

2. Moist your finger in the solution, dip it in BAKING SODA before inserting it into the vagina. Cover as much of the inner walls as possible. Not much needed, but repeat maybe once or twice.

Then wait. Within 2 hours you should be much better, if not, repeat stage 2 once more. Add some extra borax solution this time.
(this never took me more than 3-4 hours. All itching and discomfort gone) The baking soda kill the candida, but is very alkaline. Vaginal PH should be around ph 4)

3. Replace the acidity. Many choices. You may use vinegar, citric acid , aloe vera gel (my favorite) or use the vag caps. Just make sure the aloe gel is acidic, if not add some vinegar.

-or if you can get hold of boric acid, it is even better.

The aloe gel; you may have a few drops of essential oils in it. Make sure it has no perfume or to much other ingredients. The one I found most soothing was Mountain rose herb`s aloe gel.

PS this is just a quick fix, not a cure. Follow the Iodine protocol, take borax or silver or both, long term.
You will need the quickfix once or twice a month in the beginning, depends how serious the condition is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.230 sec, (1)